Assiut Call Center Representative
ref : CEGY363 | 24 sept. 2019
date limite de candidature : 31 déc. 2019
Assuit Elgdeeda – Silicon Waha - Egypt
- Answer all incoming and outgoing calls of the call center to respond to customers’ requests and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Provide follow up, occasional campaigns and call backs blended with normal inbound calls to solve customer complaints.
- Investigate all inquiries, requests and complaints received via all channels available to validate and escalate customer problems.
- Communicate with other Customer Care departments to deliver customer feedback and respond to all relevant customer inquiries.
- Provide proper information to customers in a clear and comprehensive way to increase their understanding of the company products and services.
- Work on achieving own objectives effectively and efficiently in alignment with the company strategy and with respect to its policies and best practices.
- Use available learning methods and tools to develop own skills.
- Use the available tools and systems to document customer requests and to provide the correct information and services.
- Update own awareness of all the services and products provided by the company.
- Escalate problems, report suspected fraud and provides relevant feedback to the Management in order to be updated with customer problems.
- Rotational Shift basis 8 hours including 1 hour break
- Males: work on night shifts and overnight Females: Maximum till 8 PM
- Transportation buses available after hiring
- Days Off: 2 consecutive days, excluding the weekends at least till seniority basis at the beginning their days off will be within the week days.
- Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- 0-2 years of experience in the same function.
- Very good English both spoken and written.
- Very good computer skills.
- Strong Customer Orientation.
- Strong communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a team.
- Self-confident with professional behavior and attitude.
- High sense of time management.
Le Groupe Orange
des salariés sont fiers de travailler pour Orange
recommandent Orange comme une entreprise où il fait bon travailler
en France dans le classement Happy Candidates avec une note de 8.6/10 dans la catégorie des entreprises de plus de 1000 salariés
Orange obtient depuis 2014 le label sur la mixité hommes/femmes (Gender Equality European Standard)