Assiut Call Center Representative
ref : CEGY363 | 24 sept. 2019
date limite de candidature : 31 déc. 2019
Assuit Elgdeeda – Silicon Waha - Egypte
- Answer all incoming and outgoing calls of the call center to respond to customers’ requests and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Provide follow up, occasional campaigns and call backs blended with normal inbound calls to solve customer complaints.
- Investigate all inquiries, requests and complaints received via all channels available to validate and escalate customer problems.
- Communicate with other Customer Care departments to deliver customer feedback and respond to all relevant customer inquiries.
- Provide proper information to customers in a clear and comprehensive way to increase their understanding of the company products and services.
- Work on achieving own objectives effectively and efficiently in alignment with the company strategy and with respect to its policies and best practices.
- Use available learning methods and tools to develop own skills.
- Use the available tools and systems to document customer requests and to provide the correct information and services.
- Update own awareness of all the services and products provided by the company.
- Escalate problems, report suspected fraud and provides relevant feedback to the Management in order to be updated with customer problems.
- Rotational Shift basis 8 hours including 1 hour break
- Males: work on night shifts and overnight Females: Maximum till 8 PM
- Transportation buses available after hiring
- Days Off: 2 consecutive days, excluding the weekends at least till seniority basis at the beginning their days off will be within the week days.
- Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- 0-2 years of experience in the same function.
- Very good English both spoken and written.
- Very good computer skills.
- Strong Customer Orientation.
- Strong communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a team.
- Self-confident with professional behavior and attitude.
- High sense of time management.
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement