Orange Graduate Program
ref : EOGP2021-EN | 11 Jan 2021
apply before : 21 Feb 2021
Orange Graduate Programme - France
about the role
By joining the Orange Graduate Program, you will:
- Be part of an international group that operates in 26 countries across 5 continents.
- Shape the future by working at the forefront of new technology and innovation.
- Earn you a place at the strategic and operational decision-making table, where you will help transform our daily lives, your daily life.
- Benefit from diverse opportunities to enrich your career and develop your potential.
- Engage in building a more responsible world.
Joining the Orange Graduate Program is the opportunity for you to live an exciting path in a major communication company that places human at the core of its values.
This 4 year path will allow you to find out the broad range of our businesses areas, in France or in one of the countries where we are present, to quickly take challenging responsibilities and to actively engage into the transformation of our company.
The first one year role is operational, close to our customers and to women and men of Orange.
On your second position you will keep on developing your skills on management, expert or change leader roles with exposure to our emerging domains: iot, big data, banking, security, cloud...
Orange invests in your future
During this path, you will have the opportunity to have international assignments and missions in start-up or associations supported by the Orange foundation. You will benefit from dedicated development actions and engage in corporate or community projects with exposure to our senior management.
We will support you to build together a story that suits your personality.
- You are graduated in engineering, business or university course validated by obtaining a master degree in 2019 or in 2020 or which will be in 2021
- You haven’t more than 18 months’ work experience, excluding internships and sandwich courses when applying.
- You are able to daily work in English. French is strongly recommended.
- You will be available to join our program from October 1st, 2021.
This program is not dedicated to Orange employees under a long term contract.
Ready to join the Orange Graduate Program?
We invite you to apply by clicking on the button hereafter and answer tests and questionnaires proposed in our recruitment path. This path takes approximatively one hour and will be accessible via the browsers Chrome, Safari, Edge.
You will also have the opportunity, if you wish, to record a video during this path.
discover our recruitment process
of our employees are proud to work for Orange
recommend Orange as a good place to work
consider Orange to be a digital and caring employer
Since 2014 Orange is certified GEEIS (Gender Equality for European and International Standard)