Country Manager (m/f) DEVICES AND PLATFORMS (D&P) - Issy-les-Moulineaux
ref : BUYIN39 | 18 févr. 2021
date limite de candidature : 30 avr. 2021
12 rue Rouget de Lisle - France
The Country Manager is responsible for:
Understanding local market dynamics and becoming the market / Country expert for Mobile and Fixed Devices. This requires an understanding of marketing and sales topics
Building a strong personal network at CXs and operational level
- Understanding and supporting Countries’ needs, expectations, and key priorities
- Driving all activities enabling Countries to get the highest share of vendor funds as well as ensuring the most competitive commercial terms
- Best practice sharing activities based on experience and knowledge across various countries
- Leveraging global expertise and supporting local or regional negotiation
- Project management: ability to identify, drive and scale projects across countries (digitalization, innovation, new categories),
You hold a University degree or an MBA in the area of Procurement, Business Administration, Economics
You also possess the following skills and experience:
- You are focused and business-driven
- You have a sales mentality and are able to present your approach and findings at operational and executive level.
- You know how to run projects in a cross-cultural multi-stakeholders environment
- You like to apply design thinking and agile methodologies to develop solutions that are usable and deliver value to your customers.
- You like working with data and you have strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills ((including advanced knowledge of Excel and Access). When dealing with large amounts of data, you know your way around.
- You are willing to travel in Europe and/or MEA
- Professional experience in procurement, marketing, or supply chain department of 5+ years
- The outstanding ability for building up and retaining relationship management with stakeholders, including C-level executives
- Excellent English and French communication
- Ability to think and work on cross-functional basis
le plus de l'offre
BuyIn is an equal opportunity employer, who looks for all kinds of talents and values diversity.
In our business, we create innovative IT and telecommunications solutions. Flat hierarchies, a medium-sized company structure, simple workflows: BuyIn gives you the opportunity to actively realize your potential in an innovative and flexible working environment.
Join our team – we look forward to hearing from you!
Special Needs candidates will be considered preferentially in case of equal qualification.
salaire & avantages
We offer an interesting package based on the National Collective Bargaining Agreement for Telecommunications. (CCNT).
Profit Sharing: "Interressement" & "Participation"
- Devices and Platforms (D&P) domain combines devices with platforms and apps, to strengthen BuyIn to be the key sourcing partner in the implementation of the new digital services. It encompasses all service platforms, the full scope of Terminal equipment as well as SIM cards.
Shape the future of TelCo with us!
Join the unique environment of BuyIn, the largest procurement alliance in the TelCo world, and get ready to work in one of the most multi-cultural work settings. With sourcing projects over three continents, we negotiate 20 billion euros of spend for 45+ countries. We continuously strive to innovate for our stakeholders: 5G, IoT, AI, Cloud and Robotics are our daily business.
Le Groupe Orange
des salariés sont fiers de travailler pour Orange
recommandent Orange comme une entreprise où il fait bon travailler
en France dans le classement Happy Candidates avec une note de 8.6/10 dans la catégorie des entreprises de plus de 1000 salariés
Orange obtient depuis 2014 le label sur la mixité hommes/femmes (Gender Equality European Standard)