Associate, Facilities Operation & Maintenance
ref : CEGY597 | 07 avr. 2021
date limite de candidature : 31 mai 2021
Orange Egypt - Smart Village - Egypte
- Implement the Operation & Maintenance for the portfolio to support company business plan; including environment of Administration buildings, All shops & WH
- Apply the planned preventative to ensure company obtains best value for money values.
- Handle the operation, development & enhancement of the environment systems including electrical power, HVAC, all low current systems & implementing the related monthly performance reports according to the predefined SLA.
- Handle all aspects of outsourced, Contractors and sub-contractors resources through the development and utilization of Service Level Agreements SLA and Key Performance Indicators including invoices and financial issues.
- Maintain a reactive maintenance facility including help desk & emergency response plans
- Share O&M spare parts control, handling and receiving & manage the utilization of the dismantled stored link spare parts from warehouses to act as replacement for purchasing.
- Maintenance of Properties & Facilities Continuity of Business plans for company business.
- Providing ad hoc reports to Properties & Facilities management.
- Performing periodically audit on all O&M activities done by the subcontractors in company Buildings and Shops including civil and cleaning tasks based on scheduled audit plan.
- Following up the contracts of O&M contractors to ensure optimum output.
- Provide coaching for outsourced staff under facility management contracts.
- Conduct regular performance evaluations for outsourced staff under facility management contracts.
- Bachelor of Engineering / Mechanical or Electrical.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the fields of Facilities operation, maintenance activities.
- Knowledge of local regulations and building controls authorities, policies/procedures.
- Knowledge and expertise in building systems.
- Good working knowledge of practical Health and Safety within the built environment.
- Good experience in Corporate environment, including building/property and maintenance activities.
- Line control of remote teams.
- Experienced in Process application
- Strong relationship skills for Quality Service.
- Problem solving within the capacity & Team work skills.
- Time Management skills.
Human Resources & Corporate Support
- Ensure that Company real Estate investment is protected to the greatest extent through professional, effective of buildings, shops & WH operations.
- Act as a focal point in receiving, implementing different departmental & clients requests related to building Shops, WH operations, maintenance, and repairs.
Le Groupe Orange
des salariés sont fiers de travailler pour Orange
recommandent Orange comme une entreprise où il fait bon travailler
en France dans le classement Happy Candidates avec une note de 8.6/10 dans la catégorie des entreprises de plus de 1000 salariés
Orange obtient depuis 2014 le label sur la mixité hommes/femmes (Gender Equality European Standard)