Junior, Full Stack Developer
ref : CEGY599 | 07 Apr 2021
apply before : 31 May 2021
Orange Egypt - Smart Village - Egypt
about the role
- Support and develop day to day projects and ongoing operations.
- Set priorities, distribution of tasks and follow ups.
- Set delivery timelines and makes sure to meet them.
- Manage quality assurance.
- Work on system analysis.
- Act as 2nd line support, when needed.
- Vendor management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline with an IT focus is an asset.
- 0- 2 years’ experience in development , database, operating systems, data network, IT solutions, CRM
- 0-2 years in IT solutions operations and support
- Experience in project management activities.
- Spring Boot
- Micro services architecture
- Oracle and MySQL DB
Ensure solutions delivery matching business and technology requirements. Responsible for for availability, delivery and resolution of solutions. incidents for CRM solutions.
of our employees are proud to work for Orange
recommend Orange as a good place to work
consider Orange to be a digital and caring employer
Since 2014 Orange is certified GEEIS (Gender Equality for European and International Standard)