Network Support Expert
ref :569418 | 01 May 2022
date limite de candidature : 31 Oct 2022
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypte
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide level 3 network support, to all network related incidents (SDWAN, WAN, LAN, WLAN, etc.) to global incident management teams.
- Responsible for all operational faults/crisis for all customers supported by OBS, acting as highest operational technical escalation level
- Responsible for fault isolation and providing proper resolution
- Act as service matter expert for all new technologies & be SPOC for their support related issue, knowledge road map during his shift.
- Provide professional technical support and troubleshooting for all issues escalated from the service desk & incident management teams.
- Provide proper resolution in complex customer issues; diagnose fault-related cases by effectively utilizing software diagnostics and other network/product utility programs.
- Provide status updates to the service desk & incident management teams to Inform customer on technical progression, if required.
- Ensure service level agreement “SLA” is met during incidents handling.
- Act as the Global expert team in some required network services, i.e ISDN, Legacy products, etc.
- Responsible for the verification and/or recommendation of the correct and appropriate hardware/software customer configuration of equipment toward resolution of customer faults.
- Able to work closely with field engineers, Vendors and Service Providers to adequately test and resolve hardware/software issues.
- Resolve customer configuration problems, identify product malfunctions, and simulate communication problems in lab environment for problem resolution.
- Document all troubleshooting and case management actions via OBS ticketing system.
- Technical guidance, job coaching and support to the service desk & incident management dept. through training sessions if required.
- Designing & providing technical input to the Company’s technical & procedures knowledge base following the ITIL standards.
Within Orange Business Services:
- Service Desk & Incident managers.
- Backbone Support entities
- Change Management
- Service Management
Outside Orange Business Services:
- Cisco Technical Support
- Customer Service Management
- All service providers all over the world
Skills / Qualifications:
- Cisco Routing & switching expertise essential, voice/IPT, IPSec, DSL, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP4, RIPV2, MPLS VPN, Dial Solutions, QoS.
- IPSEC & GRE tunneling protocols.
- Deep knowledge of various Cisco WLAN deployment/solutions
- Solid hands-on experience on WLAN
- Good understanding AirOS/IOS-XE Wireless LAN Controllers
- Solid knowledge for SDWAN (viptela solution)
- Good knowledge for QoS
- Good time management, and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, and determined attitude
- Problem solving skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Customer Oriented Attitude
- Ability to work on out of business hours, based on customer requests
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Team Spirit
- CAN-DO attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in telecommunications field
- CCNP certified is a must
- SDWAN and WLAN knowledge is mandatory
- CCIE knowledge is big plus
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a telecommunication service provider environment
le plus de l'offre
We invest on You by providing the ability to learn new technologies & being trained on them , we encourage you to get latest needed certifications or training and set a progress plan for your knowledge development and we provide continues guidance and follow up to help you to engage more skills during the time being one of NSE team members.
Customer Services & Operations
Le Groupe Orange
des salariés sont fiers de travailler pour Orange
des salariés recommandent Orange
est la note en France dans le classement Happy Candidates dans la catégorie des entreprises de plus de 1000 salariés
Depuis 2011, Orange a obtenu le label GEEIS (Gender Equality European & International Standard) dans une vingtaine de pays