Data Engineer - Rabat
ref :ESOF126249 | 12 juin 2023
date limite de candidature : 02 déc. 2023
Technopolis - Maroc
Orange is a key actor on the Luxembourg telecom market and digital transformation is one of our strategic priorities. To carry this out, we are looking for a new talent in our IT & Data team.
Do you have Master degree in Data Engineering?
Are you willing to learn and develop new skills?
Do you want responsibility and change? Autonomy and team spirit?
Orange has what you need! [...] Orange's diversity and breadth enable us to consider each customer as an individual... Just like you!
If you see big, think big!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Data Engineering. You will help the data team to deal with ETL graphs in a Cloud environment, in addition to design, implement and maintain data pipelines to enable effective analysis of our data and build dashboard.
• Design and implement robust data pipelines to collect, process and store data efficiently and securely
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and solve data-related problems
• Optimize data infrastructure and architecture for scalability, reliability, and performance
• Ensure data quality and integrity by implementing data validation and cleansing processes
• Build and maintain data models and ETL processes to support business intelligence and analytics initiatives
• Build and maintain dasboards
• Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in data engineering, and propose new solutions to improve data processing capabilities
Hard skills :
- You are looking for a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- You have DB and SQL knowledge
- You have ETL knowledge (preferably abinitio)
- You have knowledge on data visualization tools such as Tableau and Data Studio, Power BI
- You have Cloud knowledge (preferably GCP)
- Good general IT knowledge is a plus (network, infrastructure…)
- Knowledge in telecoms is a plus
Soft skills :
- You are a fast learner
- You are fluent in French and English, and you are eager to work in an international environment
- You are a Team player with proactive and flexible skills and you have a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Effective communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work in a team environment.
Joining the community of Orange, means boosting the development of your skills in a cooperative, agile, and creative environment.
Seules vos compétences comptent
Quel que soit votre âge, genre, origine, religion, orientation sexuelle, neuroatypie, handicap ou apparence, nous encourageons la diversité au sein de nos équipes car c’est une force pour le collectif et un vecteur d’innovation
Orange est une entreprise handi-accueillante : n'hésitez pas à nous faire part de vos besoins spécifiques.
Le Groupe Orange
(Entreprises évaluées par leurs employés)
du classement Universum
(Entreprises préférées des étudiants IT)
de nos stagiaires et apprentis recommandent Orange
Depuis 2011, Orange a obtenu le label GEEIS (Gender Equality European & International Standard) dans une vingtaine de pays