ref :575963 | 17 oct. 2023
date limite de candidature : 14 avr. 2024
Via Lorenzo Magalotti 15, Rome, Italie - Italie
DIVISION / DEPARTMENT
Orange Business provides Enterprise Services to our international customers, thus permitting our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business. GDO is a division within Orange Business whose mission is to build and run efficient, innovative solution developing Orange global capabilities and enabling seamless experience for Customers. Within GDO the Customer Service Delivery department develops Cloud services for the Orange group and Customer Services Support is responsible to operate and maintains Orange Cloud Computing offers.
The operational model for our Cloud solutions are based on three main domains: Technical, Services and Operations. The Cloud Administrator is responsible for the Technical domain of one or more Cloud solutions primarily during the RUN phase. It is a key role that guarantees the quality, the technical integrity and the end-to-end performance of the platform and all the associated continuous improvement actions for all Base OPS activities required to operate and evolve it over time.
This covers the following main responsibilities:
- accountable for the performance and stability of the operational platform, taking any relevant proactive measures when necessary to maintain the necessary performance levels of the platform(s) and to guarantee its end to end technical integrity,
- support and manage escalation and service improvement plan for any issue or need where technical leadership is required
- provide the necessary support to the L2 Support teams during a complex incident or crisis,
- technical support to the Customer during adoption of complex solution or during the consolidation/assessment of their new technical requirements on the production platform
- provide the necessary support through the validation and technical coordination of the execution of complex changes, with the participation on the Change Advisory Board when necessary
- manage the regular performance evaluations and audits of the platform working in strict cooperation and coordination with engineering teams,
- be responsible for the maintenance and evolution of the alarm levels required to cover the proactive maintenance of the service,
- propose and implement industrialization and automatization measures to improve the operational efficiency and profitability,
- provide technical leadership supporting problem management and acting as Customer advocate toward relevant stakeholders involved in the process
- identify the release management requirements for the maintenance of the platform, being the Customer’s Technical Referent in contact with our Support and Engineering teams,
- make the technical decisions, in coordination with our Capacity Manager, required to meet the organic platform growth,
- develop Provisioning Best Practices to guarantee the consistency, scalability and performance of the platform,
- be the Privileged Contact for our Architecture and Engineering teams for the technical discussions linked to the evolutions and extensions to the Customer service,
Master’s degree with at least 8 years’ experience on Service Management and projects for complex IT solutions. Experienced in managing private and hybrid cloud platform. Experience in automation of BASE OPS tasks and activities
- Fluent communication in English
- Experience on design and management of complex technical solutions (converged and hyper converged)
- Familiar with cloud native technologies and hyper scalers (MS Azure preferred)
- Devops capabilities: Ansible, Terraform
- Automation capabilities: automating operational activities and cloud infrastructure management tasks through powershell, bash and python
- Infrastructure management: Virtualization Engineer and Networking capabilities on the following Cloud technologies (Virtualization, Storage, Cloud management platforms, Cloud APIs), with knowledge of Dell VxBlock Cloud, “hands on” competences on vSphere, NSX (V/T), vROPs, Zerto virtual replication, Commvault, Veeam and/or Veritas Netbackup solution, Storage DELL Unity, Isilon environment required
- Cloud certifications (i.e. VMware VCP, VMware NSX-T, MS Azure) are a plus
- Operational experience on complex IT solutions
- Good knowledge of operational processes
- Coordination/Project management skills are an advantage
- Good team spirit, to be customer orientated, and have experience of working within an international context
le plus de l'offre
Research addressed to personnel belonging to disable and protected categories art.18 law 68/99 too.
JOB SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
Cloud Admin may be called upon to participate on non-business hours operations, targeted at maintaining and improving the service quality.
A suitable training program will be proposed to ensure continuous development of the competencies required for the job.
Seules vos compétences comptent
Quel que soit votre âge, genre, origine, religion, orientation sexuelle, neuroatypie, handicap ou apparence, nous encourageons la diversité au sein de nos équipes car c’est une force pour le collectif et un vecteur d’innovation
Orange est une entreprise handi-accueillante : n'hésitez pas à nous faire part de vos besoins spécifiques.
Le Groupe Orange
(Entreprises évaluées par leurs employés)
du classement Universum
(Entreprises préférées des étudiants IT)
de nos stagiaires et apprentis recommandent Orange
Depuis 2011, Orange a obtenu le label GEEIS (Gender Equality European & International Standard) dans une vingtaine de pays