Supervisor, Technical Project Management- Triple Play
ref :L855XVVR | 18 sept. 2023
date limite de candidature : 11 mars 2024
Smart Village Giza Egypt - Egypte
Purpose of the job
Follow the scheduled project plan by working with cross-functional technical teams throughout the project lifecycle; Manage and supervise the Triple Play project technical activities including DC preparation and handover, network component implementation as well as connectivity and service activation
Duties and responsibilities
- Supervise the end-to-end Triple Play, Complexes & Smart Cities projects technical activities and backend functionalities to ensure high quality service and on time delivery
- Analysis, planning and supervision of passive network Infrastructure implementation including but not limited to Racks, Routers, ODFs, Power Cables, Power Control Units, Armored cables, Fiber Cables
- Site Management: Manage, support and document passive and material installation.
- Submit PRs, Follow up on project management issues. POs, material shipment, resources, deadlines,...etc
- Review and approve all purchased software/hardware orders and audit the acceptance procedures.
- Manage and perform multi-faceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
- Monitor and ensure that technical expectations of deliverables are consistently met on projects.
- Develop and maintain documentation for passive infrastructure projects
- Appropriately escalates project challenges, risks, failures and changes associated; propose corrective actions, communicate and work on actions fulfillments with stakeholders, third parties / suppliers
- Handle technical parties scope throughout the project duration and maintain timelines, project plans and status reports.
- Manage and Document customer network and passive infrastructure problems and resolution.
- Material inspection (cabinets, boxes, cables, racks, accessories, civil items,...etc)
- Attend and approve the fiber acceptance tests.
- Manage subcontractors
- Handle and monitor the passive infrastructure components stock to perform analysis of stock inventory and ensure effective purchasing, maintaining and utilization of inventory
- Plan, design, handover of gated communities data center
- Handle after sales relationships with multiple network suppliers and vendors in addition to handling the vendors involvement as well as the support and service levels agreements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve passive infrastructure problems
- Bachelor's or Graduate's Degree in architecture, civil engineering, computer science, engineering or information technology or equivalent experience.
- 2 - 4 years of Experience
- 2 years of experience as Network site engineer, Testing using Fluke network tester, Design and site survey using relevant tools
- Excellent knowledge about cabling types brands, Fiber optics networking, GPON, CCTV Systems, Data rooms Preparations
Skills and Abilities
- V. Good written & spoken English
- V. Good Communication, presentation and leadership skills
- V. good planning & project management skills
Seules vos compétences comptent
Quel que soit votre âge, genre, origine, religion, orientation sexuelle, neuroatypie, handicap ou apparence, nous encourageons la diversité au sein de nos équipes car c’est une force pour le collectif et un vecteur d’innovation
Orange est une entreprise handi-accueillante : n'hésitez pas à nous faire part de vos besoins spécifiques.
Le Groupe Orange
(Entreprises évaluées par leurs employés)
du classement Universum
(Entreprises préférées des étudiants IT)
de nos stagiaires et apprentis recommandent Orange
Depuis 2011, Orange a obtenu le label GEEIS (Gender Equality European & International Standard) dans une vingtaine de pays