ref :ECDI3213318 | 27 sept. 2023
date limite de candidature : 14 avr. 2024
Stokerijstraat 35 2110 Wijnegem - Belgique
- Being part of an international company yet with local presence
- Build a safer digital society together with us
Working as a Integration Specialist
Within Orange Cyberdefense we are looking for a Integration Specialist to support and develop our business critical integrations, for example between Salesforce and NetSuite. We are looking for an experienced Integration Specialist to join our global ERP team (based in the Netherlands and Belgium).
You will become part of a highly motivated team responsible for the development of our application architecture and the implementation thereof across Europe. In this role you will have extensive contact with the different internal stakeholders and end-users across the business to gather requirements and support the integration between the different applications.
What we expect of you
You are a team player, but you can also work independently. You have a proactive and service-oriented attitude in which you know your responsibilities well. You identify and initiate opportunities to improve existing functionality and convince others of this. You can bring different interests together and monitor the integrity of the integrations. You enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are constantly looking for ways to better support the different business processes.
- You have a bachelor working and thinking level and preferably comparable work experience in an ICT service organization
- In-depth knowledge and experience with an integration tool, ideally Celigo
- Experience with Salesforce, ServiceNow or ERP systems like AFAS and/or NetSuite would be an advantage
- You have good command of the English language, both in word and in writing
- Working knowledge of the French language is an advantage
Do you recognize yourself here?
- Good communicative skills
- Accurate, practical, flexible, and stress-resistant
- Service-oriented in heart and soul and puts the internal and external customer interest first
- Able to keep many plates spinning
Eligible au télétravail
Seules vos compétences comptent
Quel que soit votre âge, genre, origine, religion, orientation sexuelle, neuroatypie, handicap ou apparence, nous encourageons la diversité au sein de nos équipes car c’est une force pour le collectif et un vecteur d’innovation
Orange est une entreprise handi-accueillante : n'hésitez pas à nous faire part de vos besoins spécifiques.
Orange Cyberdefense International
Le Groupe Orange
(Entreprises évaluées par leurs employés)
du classement Universum
(Entreprises préférées des étudiants IT)
de nos stagiaires et apprentis recommandent Orange
Depuis 2011, Orange a obtenu le label GEEIS (Gender Equality European & International Standard) dans une vingtaine de pays