IT Business Analyst - Lead
ref :577336 | 16 oct. 2023
date limite de candidature : 13 avr. 2024
Infinity Tower, DLF Cyber City, Inde - Inde
Lead Business Analyst - Telecom
Engage with business stakeholders from various parts of the company (Sales, Sourcing, Marketing, Legal, etc.) to gather business requirements for IT systems, IT integration and process automation
- Analyse business requirements and work with other analysts and systems architects to define innovative system solutions
- Perform technical analysis after discussing with various stakeholders from business and IT.
- Prepare impact analysis documents, recommendations, executive briefings
- Identify dependencies on external systems and manage them across other IT departments
- Produce key deliverables throughout the lifecycle of the project, for IT use as well as for business owners, such as solution proposals, user acceptance test plans, dependency matrices
- Works with the project manager/project coordinator or client, to define and clarify the requirements for the software to deliver against business objectives.
- Functionally design the software or reports against the client requirements.
- Produce schedules and ad-hoc information requests to user’s satisfaction.
- Automate report requests wherever possible.
- Tests the application to ensure it meets the required needs.
- Support the implementation and roll out of the finalized product.
- Be able to guide a development team
- Groom the product backlog
- Prioritize business requirements and keep business satisfied with the prioritization
- Take ownership of Projects, contribute actively in coordination with business and transversal teams
- Discuss with business stakeholders and take initial request to a level of maturity from which the development team can pick it up.
- At times, troubleshoot issues faced by end users
- Provide innovate solutions to real life business problem
10-15 years of relevant experience
· Worked or currently working on an IT project as a business analyst
Good communication skills is mandatory
Good standard of general education at college/university level (full time) + experience in Business Analysis / IT
Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the project lifecycle, including requirements gathering, use case development, and test plan development and execution.
Good facilitation skills.
Good understanding on BSS &/or OSS side of telecom industry
TMF compliance knowledge preferred.
Understanding of Rest and SOAP based API(S)
Understanding of TMF Vocabulary and TMF based API(S) is an added advantage
Agile exposure is must
Basic XML / XSD & SQL knowledge is must
A certification in Business Analysis and Scrum will be a definite advantage
· PEGA knowledge would be good to have
le plus de l'offre
Play active role in the full lifecycle of large-sized IT development projects, from engaging with a variety of business entities to gather business requirements to solution implementation.
Define and build business support for technical solutions
Support all analysis and design activities, and closely work with other teams involved in the project, including development team, testing team and business users
Prioritize requirements based on relative business importance
Work with developments teams working in the Agile SDLC
Take requirement related decisions as needed by a Product Owner
Groom the Product Backlog as and when needed
Seules vos compétences comptent
Quel que soit votre âge, genre, origine, religion, orientation sexuelle, neuroatypie, handicap ou apparence, nous encourageons la diversité au sein de nos équipes car c’est une force pour le collectif et un vecteur d’innovation
Orange est une entreprise handi-accueillante : n'hésitez pas à nous faire part de vos besoins spécifiques.
Le Groupe Orange
(Entreprises évaluées par leurs employés)
du classement Universum
(Entreprises préférées des étudiants IT)
de nos stagiaires et apprentis recommandent Orange
Depuis 2011, Orange a obtenu le label GEEIS (Gender Equality European & International Standard) dans une vingtaine de pays