Microsoft Cloud Security Advisor
ref :ECDI3271730 | 17 oct. 2023
date limite de candidature : 07 avr. 2024
Orteliuslaan 1001 3528 BE Utrecht - Pays-Bas
Working as a Microsoft Cloud Security Advisor
As a Microsoft Cloud Security Advisor at Orange Cyberdefense (being Microsoft MSSP/CSI Partner), your role is to provide expert guidance and advisory services to customers utilizing Microsoft cloud services, particularly Microsoft Azure and M365. You will offer our customers strategic insights and recommendations to enhance cloud security, compliance, and risk management, ensuring the organization's digital assets and data are safeguarded.
- Develop and communicate a cloud security strategy tailored to the organization's unique needs, leveraging Microsoft cloud solutions.
- Conduct comprehensive security assessments and audits to identify vulnerabilities, gaps, and compliance issues.
- Provide tailored recommendations and solutions to address security weaknesses and improve overall cloud security.
- Assist in achieving and maintaining compliance with industry regulations and standards, while mitigating cloud-related risks.
- Stay up to date with the latest security threats and trends in cloud computing and provide insights on potential impacts.
- Assess and recommend third-party security solutions, as well as the selection of Microsoft cloud security tools to meet specific security needs.
- Prepare clear and concise reports detailing security assessment findings, recommendations, and action plans.
What we expect of you
- You have at least 10 years of experience in the field of security.
- Bachelor's/master’s degree in computer science, information security, or related field.
- Industry certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, CISM and Azure/O365 Security certifications.
- Microsoft AZ-500, SC-100, SC-300 and SC-400 Certifications within this role are a must have.
- Proven experience in cloud security, especially within the Microsoft Azure and O365 environment.
- Strong understanding of security principles, protocols, and technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to work in a team, collaborate with various stakeholders, and drive security initiatives.
What you can expect from us
Be taken care of - We offer you an attractive Salary & Bonus, 28 vacation days plus two business closing days; in addition, you have the option to purchase additional vacation days. a quality pension, company smartphone & laptop, group insurances plans, and a company car. So, you do not have to worry about a thing!
Never stop learning - We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training, certifications and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
Transparency - Communication is key! So, we organize company and team meetings on a regular base, so everyone is informed properly.
Do what you love - Enjoy flexibility with 2 days a week working from home and 3 days a week working with your team in our state of the art, brand new offices with parking, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home. And we make sure you do!
Snack to your heart's desire - At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healthy snacks. For those with an occasionally sugar dip, there are sweet snacks available.
Reputable brand - You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years’ experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
- The good life ...
An assessment and screening are part of our process
Are you interested? Then jump in!
Orange Cyberdefense are equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all people, regardless of their race, sex, disability, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
Seules vos compétences comptent
Quel que soit votre âge, genre, origine, religion, orientation sexuelle, neuroatypie, handicap ou apparence, nous encourageons la diversité au sein de nos équipes car c’est une force pour le collectif et un vecteur d’innovation
Orange est une entreprise handi-accueillante : n'hésitez pas à nous faire part de vos besoins spécifiques.
Orange Cyberdefense International
Le Groupe Orange
(Entreprises évaluées par leurs employés)
du classement Universum
(Entreprises préférées des étudiants IT)
de nos stagiaires et apprentis recommandent Orange
Depuis 2011, Orange a obtenu le label GEEIS (Gender Equality European & International Standard) dans une vingtaine de pays