Microsoft Cloud Security Architect
ref :ECDI3271721 | 17 oct. 2023
date limite de candidature : 13 mars 2024
Orteliuslaan 1001 3528 BE Utrecht - Pays-Bas
Working as a Microsoft Cloud Security Architect
As a Microsoft Cloud Security Architect at Orange Cyberdefense (being Microsoft MSSP/CSI Partner), you will play a crucial role in designing, architecting, by overseeing the security infrastructure and big picture of Microsoft cloud environments, with a primary focus on Microsoft Azure and M365. You will work to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of digital assets and data of our customers, while also maintaining compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Develop and communicate a comprehensive Microsoft cloud security strategy, aligning it with the organization's overall business objectives.
- Design, implement, and maintain robust security architectures for Microsoft Azure and other Microsoft cloud services.
- Establish security policies, standards, and best practices throughout the cloud environment.
- Design advanced IAM solutions, including role-based access control (RBAC), single sign-on (SSO), and multi-factor authentication (MFA).
- Design network security controls, including firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and secure connectivity options.
- Ensure the protection of sensitive data through encryption, data loss prevention (DLP), and access control mechanisms.
- Develop an incident response plan, including monitoring, detection, and response to security incidents in the cloud environment.
- Ensure compliance with industry-specific regulations and standards, conduct regular audits, and liaise with auditors as necessary.
- Lead security assessments, vulnerability scans, and other testing, and manage remediation efforts based on findings.
- Evaluate Microsoft cloud security tools to enhance security and threat detection capabilities.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of security architecture configurations, policies, reports, and architectural decisions.
What we expect of you
- You have at least 7 years of experience in the field of security.
- Bachelor's/master’s degree in computer science, information security, or related field.
- Industry certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, CISM and Azure/M365 Security certifications.
- Microsoft AZ-500, SC-100, SC-300 and SC-400 Certifications within this role are a must have.
- Proven experience in cloud security, especially within the Microsoft Azure and M365 environment.
- Strong understanding of security principles, protocols, and technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to work in a team, collaborate with various stakeholders, and drive security initiatives.
What you can expect from us
Be taken care of - We offer you an attractive Salary & Bonus, 28 vacation days plus two business closing days; in addition, you have the option to purchase additional vacation days. a quality pension, company smartphone & laptop, group insurances plans, and a company car. So, you do not have to worry about a thing!
Never stop learning - We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training, certifications and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
Transparency - Communication is key! So, we organize company and team meetings on a regular base, so everyone is informed properly.
Do what you love - Enjoy flexibility with 2 days a week working from home and 3 days a week working with your team in our state of the art, brand new offices with parking, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home. And we make sure you do!
Snack to your heart's desire - At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healthy snacks. For those with an occasionally sugar dip, there are sweet snacks available.
Reputable brand - You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years’ experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
- The good life ...
An assessment and screening are part of our process
Are you interested? Then jump in!
Orange Cyberdefense are equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all people, regardless of their race, sex, disability, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
Seules vos compétences comptent
Quel que soit votre âge, genre, origine, religion, orientation sexuelle, neuroatypie, handicap ou apparence, nous encourageons la diversité au sein de nos équipes car c’est une force pour le collectif et un vecteur d’innovation
Orange est une entreprise handi-accueillante : n'hésitez pas à nous faire part de vos besoins spécifiques.
Orange Cyberdefense International
Le Groupe Orange
(Entreprises évaluées par leurs employés)
du classement Universum
(Entreprises préférées des étudiants IT)
de nos stagiaires et apprentis recommandent Orange
Depuis 2011, Orange a obtenu le label GEEIS (Gender Equality European & International Standard) dans une vingtaine de pays