Orange Graduate Program
ref :EOGP132595 | 22 Jan 2024
apply before : 08 Mar 2024
111 Quai du Président Roosevelt, 92130 Issy-les-Moulineaux - France
Fast-track your potential!
- You drive things forward. And you love it!
- You thrive in a constantly evolving environment
- Committed and energetic, you enjoy teamwork and know how to build consensus
If you want to take part in a program of excellence that gives you the freedom to build your own career path, in line with the challenges of the future and your aspirations for today and tomorrow, then join the Orange Graduate Program adventure now. Florence, Orange Graduate Program Manager
A unique 3-year program tailored to YOU :
- Two real positions with responsibilities – First position for 1 year – Second position for 2 years
- A chance to broaden your horizons at the end of your 3 years with a mission in a startup or a non-profit organization
- With part of your journey abroad
- A vast playground to choose your role (cybersecurity, data, cloud, development, virtualization, management, transformation, project management, B2B, B2C, AI, CSR, ...)
For my first job, I am a project manager in a cybersoc. A job that was inaccessible without experience in this security field. This program opened doors for me. Till, Class of 2021
- Access to personalized mentoring
- Business and personal development bootcamps
- A tech option to stay at the forefront of technology
- Joining the community of 587 Graduates, you become part of a reliable network
We offer you flexibility above all: your choices, your goals, your motivations will shape YOUR PATH Florence, Orange Graduate Program Manager
- You graduated from a business school, engineering school, or obtained a master's degree in 2022, 2023, or 2024
- You have worked for a maximum of 18 months in a fixed-term or permanent contract (excluding internships and apprenticeships)
- You are proficient in the English language to work in an international environment
- Bonus: You have an association commitment
They did it
At my age and for a year, I was the manager of the largest Orange store in Western France. This year, off to Moscow to work at OBS! Arthur, Class of 2019
3 months in a startup
An international dimension "For my next position in a year, heading to Africa Ezzt, Class of 2020
An international dimension "For my next position in a year, heading to Africa! Ezzt, Class of 2020
A mission in an association
At the Solidarnum association in Reunion Island, I worked on a FabLab promoting digital inclusion for people in need Olivier, Class of 2019
You choose the location for each of your experiences in France and abroad with the program team
Apply! Process fully remote
- January 22 - March 8: You can apply on LinkedIn or orange.jobs and take specific cognitive tests.
- March 12 - March 18: Candidates selected will take our personality test.
We recommend that you take the test on a computer for the best user experience. You can also take the test on mobile, using a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari) for greater gaming conditions.
- Late March - Mid-April: Candidates selected after the cognitive test will have a last. assessment with 1 HR interview and 1 executive interview
- April 24: Finally, we will announce the final selection
It's up to you for the first step, good luck!
Only your skills matter
Regardless of your age, gender, origin, religion, sexual orientation, neuroatypia, disability or appearance, we encourage diversity within our teams because it is a strength for the collective and a vector of innovation. Orange Group is a disabled-friendly company: don't hesitate to tell us about your specific needs.
Compensations and benefits
Salary, bonus, savings, healthcare, family, mobility, sport and culture, reductions on offers and products, we offer you a wide range of advantages.
of our employees are proud to work for Orange
recommend Orange as a good place to work
is the candidate experience in France, in the category of companies with over 1,000 employees
Since 2011, Orange has GEEIS (Gender Equality European & International Standard) certification in some twenty countries