Orange Graduate Programme
Why choose the Orange Graduate Programme?
If you are passionate about making our customers live an unique customer experience, then the Orange Graduate programme is for you.
The exclusive and demanding Orange Graduate Programme gives you direct experience of a variety of our lines of work.
It promises speedy promotions and quick access to managerial responsibilities, in a very international working environment.
How do you build your career of excellence?
Orange will offer you three positions within five years, with strong exposure to emerging lines of business: big data, mobile banking, security, cloud computing, etc.
Examples of opportunities offered in 2017:
- Innovation Manager, Asia
- Big Data Product Manager, Pacific
- Orange Money Project Manager, Europe
- Sosh Digital Product Manager, Paris Region
- Business Developer, Africa
- e-shop Manager, North America
To help you to be a player of your professional development
A five years individualised and structured development scheme:
- an annual interview with your talent manager
- a high level sponsorship and a mentor
- digital professional development tools
A collective approach to allow you a better integration within our Group:
- Orange Graduate Programme community on our internal social network (Plazza)
- development workshops (integration and outlook)
- training courses at Orange Campus dedicated to our managers worldwide
- events involving graduates from all levels of the programme
- a Think Tank sponsored by a member of the Executive Committee
Many people will help you to make your time in our divisions a success: your managers, talent managers, human resources managers and many more
After you will have completed the Programme, we’ll of course stay in touch through:
- assessments and reviews
- activities of the Orange Graduates network
Want to know more about the program? Don't hesitate to send us an email, our Orange Graduate team will answer you with pleasure.