a few tips
- Bring several copies of your CV on the day of the interview and hand them to the people opposite you.
- You could also bring any letters of recommendation, printouts of projects you have completed, if you have any, your latest payslips to justify your salary expectations…
- Prepare a list of questions before the interview. The answers to some will come up during the interview, and you can ask the others at the end.
- Send an email 1 or 2 days after the interview to thank the recruiter for their time and to renew your interest for the position and the company. the interview is a two-way exchange; it's also intended for the applicant to learn more about the position and the company.
- If you receive a negative response after the interview, ask the recruiter why; it will allow you to improve for future interviews.