During an interview, in addition to what you are saying, the way that you share your experiences and motivations, as well as all aspects of presentation, will impact on the decision of the recruiter, whether consciously or not:wear clean, tidy and formal clothing. For example, a suit and tie is not mandatory for men, but if you wear a shirt you can be sure that your attire corresponds to the “dress code” of all those you are likely meet at the interview.
- sit upright, with your feet on the floor and avoid crossed arms.
- have writing materials at hand
- do not chew chewing gum or your pen; turn off your mobile phone before the interview.
- look your interviewer in the eye, do not avoid eye contact.
- try to be relaxed, and smile