students and graduates
The forums, conferences and fairs which we attend, both in France and around the world, give us an opportunity to present our large variety of activities at the heart of the digital world, answer your questions, give you advice, and bring you our job, internship and work-study contract offers.
supporting your projects
We support a variety of courses and guide students as they discover Orange and business in the digital world.
Some examples of our involvement at the highest level:
- Stéphane Richard, Chairman and CEO, is sponsor of the 2014 cohort of top French business school HEC;
- Laurent Benatar, Chief Technical and Information Systems Officer at Orange France, is sponsoring the 2015 cohort of Telecom ParisTech;
- Bénédicte David, Innovation Marketing and Technologies Division, is sponsor of the ESIEE Paris 2015 cohort;
- Patrick Coat, Orange Labs, sponsors the 2015 SCR (Chemical Science) cohort at French National School of Applied Science INSA Rennes
There are other academic sponsorships in the pipeline that will soon be announced.
Orange's partners include:
- the Media & Entertainment Chair at ESSEC
- the Innovation and Digital Services Regulation Chair with the Ecole Polytechnique and Telecom ParisTech
- the Innovation and Globalisation Management Chair with HEC and Ecole Polytechnique
- the Health Chair with Sciences Po Paris
- the Centrale Paris "Purchasing Manager in Technology and Industry" Master's
- the "Digital Natives" Chair with the Grenoble School of Management
- the international Chair for Space and Telecommunications Law with Université Paris-Sud
- the Edgar Morin Complexity Chair at ESSEC
- the first Cyber-Defence work/study option with ENSIBS and Université Bretagne Sud
Orange Scholarship Programmes
Orange Scholarship, a programme launched in 2008 and run by the ITN School, is a partnership between the French Ministry for Foreign and European Affairs and Orange (MAEE), together with 3 schools: ESIGELEC, ISEP and TELECOM Paris Tech.
The aim is to offer Indian students the opportunity to train in France (Master of Science at one of the three partner schools), with a scholarship award of 10,000 Euros.
Each student is offered a 6 month internship with Orange at the end of their training.
Each year Orange also supports a scholarship student as part of the INSEAD "endowed scholarship for emerging markets" programme.
In Poland Orange organises since 2009 in cooperation with Polish Human Resources Management Association and Business for Society the programme your perspective. The contest allows students to compete in three categories: telecommunication, IT and management and marketing. The finalists get 20 000 PLN and a paid internships at Orange.