How to apply
Our recruitment team
Our recruitment consultants are company employees, who specialise in particular functions. They are therefore perfectly aware of our strategic challenges, know perfectly our business as well as the needs of our managers for whom they recruit.
To make your job search more effective and optimise your application, we would invite you to check on the following points before applying:
- your background (qualifications, experience, skills) must to a large extent correspond to the required profile,
- availability: you should be able to start the new job on the date indicated and be available for the full duration of the mission (if this information is given in the job description),
- geographic mobility: you must be able to get to the place of work indicated and, if it is some distance away from your current home address, you must be prepared for the eventuality of moving closer to your place of work,
- the type of contract indicated in the job description must correspond to what you are looking for (if you are a student, check that your school is in a position to sign a work placement agreement, an apprenticeship or an advanced training agreement…),
- administrative situation: if you apply for job in a foreign country, make sure that you have, or can obtain, the necessary permits to work in that country.
All you have to do is find the the job opportunities that you are qualified for or interested in on our orange.jobs site, then click on "apply online" at the end of the job description.
Then, enter your e-mail address and fill in your personal details. If you already have an account, all your personal information will already have been completed. After that, you have a number of choices:
- uploading your CV, from your computer or your personal cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive and the Orange Cloud),
- applying with your LinkedIn profile,
- applying with your orange.jobs profile.
If you choose to use your LinkedIn or orange.jobs profile, be sure to check that it has been properly filled in and contains all the information that you want the recruiter to have access to. Rest assured that the information provided in your profile will be used to build a very nice looking CV that the recruiter will be able to easily analyse.
Applying on your mobile
Orange, known for making the customer experience unique, has always sought to be a pioneer and facilitate your job search on mobile and tablet. That is why we are one of the very first companies in Europe to make it possible for you to apply using your mobile! By using your :
- LinkedIn profile,
- orange.jobs profile,
- latest CV used to apply for a job at Orange,
- resume in the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive or the Orange Cloud),
you can go from the job search to the application without using your computer (currently available in France, Tunisia, Moldavia and for our subsidiary Sofrecom and soon in other countries).
And my cover letter? We ask you to describe your reasons for applying for the job at Orange in a few words directly on your mobile just like an SMS, but we do ask you to avoid spelling mistakes and abbreviations ;)
All our job opportunities
You will find almost all out job opportunities on www.orange.jobs
- in France, for apprentices : we maintain privileged relationships with our partner schools. And so we send them our job opportunities as of the month of May every year. (our partner establishments) (Fr)
- International jobs for volunteers (VIE scheme): all our job opportunities are available on Civiweb. Every year, we recruit more than 50 people within the VIE scheme.