Sr. Specialist, Call Center - Triple Play, Customer Care
ref :CEGY103843 | 15 Aug 2021
apply before : 31 Dec 2022
Orange Egypt - Nile City towers - Egypt
about the role
Handling all the inquiries, requests and complaints of the customers which are received via inbound/outbound calls or mails in order to fulfill their requirements within the quality standards of the company and departmental objectives to maintain company image.
- Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- 0 - 2 years of experience in the same function.
- Must be graduated
- Very good English
- Very good communication skills
- Maximum age is 28
- Very good English and Arabic both spoken and written.
- Good computer skills.
- Good knowledge of network.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer oriented.
- Rotational Shift basis 8 hours including 1 hour break
- Males: work on night shifts
- Females: Maximum till 10 PM during winter and till 11 PM during summer
- Days Off: 2 consecutive days, excluding the weekends.
Accepted candidates will attend an induction (training before login).
salary & benefits
- Attractive salary
- Medical and Social Insurance
- Mobile Line
- Receive incoming calls for Orange Triple play and El Gouna on 01223200725 (cafes), 01223200726 (El Gouna), and 01223200727 (Triple play).
- Interface directly with customers to figure out the confronted problems in order to resolve it.
- Send customers problem to the concerned party and follow up in order to solve it in the predetermined service level.
- Initiate tickets on CRM for all handled case.
- Report escalated issues to management team in order to minimize customer downtime.
- Monitor Orange Triple play customers and Initiate outgoing calls for lines that are physically down in order to solve their problems.
- Initiate outgoing calls for Triple play customers in order to inform them about the problem updates to confirm the problem resolution.
- Inform Orange Wi-Fi and Triple play customers about any planned maintenance by outgoing calls or mails.
- Handle the received e-mails on Linkzonefirstname.lastname@example.org and Linkone-cc-eg@Orange.com
of our employees are proud to work for Orange
recommend Orange as a good place to work
is the candidate experience in France, in the category of companies with over 1,000 employees
Since 2011, Orange has GEEIS (Gender Equality European & International Standard) certification in some twenty countries