Digital Customer Care Representative
ref :QW4R7W79 | 11 avr. 2023
date limite de candidature : 02 févr. 2024
Giza Egypt - Egypte
Providing online support through all social network channels (like: Facebook, twitter, YouTube) within the quality standards of the company to maintain company image and deliver best customer experience for the company customers and fans.
- 1. Develop a response to the particular consumer comment and ensure that the customer has a great experience with the brand by continuing the conversation online or offline in a professional manner in order to resolve his problem or continue a positive relationship.
2. Implement the social media strategy, coordinate with stakeholders across the company to ensure its effectiveness.
3. Encourage adoption of the corporate culture and the company products and services through relevant social media techniques.
4. Provide online support for fans posts for all types of lines (VIP, FC, Postpaid, Corporate) on all social network channels (Facebook, Twitter) that are related to general enquiries or complaints and escalate to different departments when needed to ensure that all the fans problems are solved then provide them with the feedback.
5. Become an advocate for the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
6. Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding our brand, report to appropriate parties.
7. Monitor trends in social media and collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales, marketing, Telco fraud, etc.) to manage reputation and coordinate actions when needed.
8. Develop and implement a clear effective communications to all concerned parties on products, services, processes, offers and promotions suggested by fans via e-mail.
9. Analyze the fans posts and take the needed action if any post affects the company image negatively and take action against the fake pages.
10. Assist in the maintenance of relationships with customers in order to win referrals in the appropriate market.
11. Fully understand and adhere to company policies and procedures that generates personal / professional credibility & trust.
12. Respect and apply company vision and brand values.
13. Fully understand both individual and company objectives to achieve them effectively & efficiently.
14. Use available methods and tools to develop/improve own skills and information (applications, intranet briefings, attending training, etc.).
15. Early troubleshoot global problems to facilitate diagnosis and remedy and escalate to the concerned department for immediate action.
1. Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
1. 0-2 years of experience.
Skills and abilities:
1- Very good English both spoken and written.
2- Very good computer skills.
3- Strong Customer Orientation.
4- Strong communication, listening & interpersonal skills.
5- Flexibility & ability to work in a team.
6- Self-confident with professional behavior & attitude.
7- High sense of time management.
Seules vos compétences comptent
Quel que soit votre âge, genre, origine, religion, orientation sexuelle, neuroatypie, handicap ou apparence, nous encourageons la diversité au sein de nos équipes car c’est une force pour le collectif et un vecteur d’innovation
Orange est une entreprise handi-accueillante : n'hésitez pas à nous faire part de vos besoins spécifiques.
Le Groupe Orange
(Entreprises évaluées par leurs employés)
du classement Universum
(Entreprises préférées des étudiants IT)
de nos stagiaires et apprentis recommandent Orange
Depuis 2011, Orange a obtenu le label GEEIS (Gender Equality European & International Standard) dans une vingtaine de pays