Microsoft Cloud Security Engineer
ref :ECDI3271699 | 17 oct. 2023
date limite de candidature : 07 avr. 2024
Orteliuslaan 1001 3528 BE Utrecht - Pays-Bas
Working as a Microsoft Cloud Security Engineer
As a Microsoft Cloud Security Engineer at Orange Cyberdefense (being Microsoft MSSP/CSI Partner), you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining security solutions within Microsoft Azure and other Microsoft cloud services. Your primary focus will be to safeguard the customer’s digital assets and data by protecting against security threats and ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Implement security architectures for Microsoft cloud environments, ensuring robust protection against threats and vulnerabilities.
- Enforce security policies, procedures, and best practices to maintain a secure cloud infrastructure.
- Manage access control and identity management to ensure authorized users have the right level of access and privileges.
- Implement and manage network security controls, including firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and virtual private networks (VPNs).
- Protect sensitive data by implementing encryption, data loss prevention (DLP), and access controls.
- Maintain an incident response plan, including monitoring, detection, and response to security incidents in the cloud environment.
- Ensure adherence to industry-specific compliance standards and regulations, such as GDPR, NIS2, and others.
- Perform regular security assessments, vulnerability scans, and other testing to identify and mitigate security risks.
- Utilize Microsoft cloud security tools and solutions to enhance security and threat detection capabilities.
- Maintain detailed documentation of security configurations, policies, and incident reports.
What we expect of you
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the field of security.
- Bachelor's/master’s degree in computer science, information security, or related field.
- Industry certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, CISM and Azure/M365 Security certifications.
- Microsoft AZ-500, SC-100, SC-300 and SC-400 Certifications within this role are a must have.
- Proven experience in cloud security, especially within the Microsoft Azure and M365 environment.
- Strong understanding of security principles, protocols, and technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to work in a team, collaborate with various stakeholders, and drive security initiatives.
What you can expect from us
Be taken care of - We offer you an attractive Salary & Bonus, 28 vacation days plus two business closing days; in addition, you have the option to purchase additional vacation days. a quality pension, company smartphone & laptop, group insurances plans, and a travel allowance. So, you do not have to worry about a thing!
Never stop learning - We want to be the best in what we do and therefore we provide training, certifications and learning opportunities for every employee so you continuously enrich your skills.
Transparency - Communication is key! So, we organize company and team meetings on a regular base, so everyone is informed properly.
Do what you love - Enjoy flexibility with 2 days a week working from home and 3 days a week working with your team in our state of the art, brand new offices with parking, a variety of events, sport at work and lots of activities. We spend more time at work then we do at home, that is why it is important that everyone feels at home. And we make sure you do!
Snack to your heart's desire - At Orange Cyberdefense we keep it healthy. So, you can enjoy an assortment of fresh fruit and healthy snacks. For those with an occasionally sugar dip, there are sweet snacks available.
Reputable brand - You will join an internationally, growing company with over 25 years’ experience in the industry. This makes us experts in what we do. We have an international presence and yet local teams to assist our customers.
- The good life ...
An assessment and screening are part of our process.
Are you interested? Then jump in!
Orange Cyberdefense are equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all people, regardless of their race, sex, disability, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
Seules vos compétences comptent
Quel que soit votre âge, genre, origine, religion, orientation sexuelle, neuroatypie, handicap ou apparence, nous encourageons la diversité au sein de nos équipes car c’est une force pour le collectif et un vecteur d’innovation
Orange est une entreprise handi-accueillante : n'hésitez pas à nous faire part de vos besoins spécifiques.
Orange Cyberdefense International
Le Groupe Orange
(Entreprises évaluées par leurs employés)
du classement Universum
(Entreprises préférées des étudiants IT)
de nos stagiaires et apprentis recommandent Orange
Depuis 2011, Orange a obtenu le label GEEIS (Gender Equality European & International Standard) dans une vingtaine de pays